One of the most important events in any family’s life is welcoming a new child. Not only the adoptive parents, but their extended families, friends and co-workers are excited and involved in the process. Everyone will have lots of questions and concerns. If you need more information, it is best to contact us about your specific situation.
Our firm handles hundreds of adoptions every year, some of which are very complex. We represent adoptive parents in all kinds of adoptions- agency, independent, step-parent, adult, foster care, interstate and international.
As we guide them through the adoption process, our goal is to be responsive to their needs and questions, and to provide them with successful representation.
Parker & Parker is dedicated to helping others build their families through adoption with compassionate legal services.
For more information:
- American Academy of Adoption Attorneys
- U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- State Department- overview of intercountry adoption
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Adoptive Families magazine
- IRS Adoption Tax credit articles
- Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number (ATIN)
- Information about Illinois adoption subsidies