Post-Divorce Modification

Many times a divorce still can leave some issues unresolved. Salaries go up and down requiring a need to change the amount of child support to reflect the new figures. Kids go to college and you need the court to determine how much you, your spouse, and your child are going to pay. Maintenance was ordered, but you or your spouse is retiring or just lost a job. Initially you agreed to two visitation days per week because your work didn’t allow you more, but now your schedule has changed and you would like to petition the court for more visitation to see your children. Any number of situations can occur as the years pass, and we’re here to help on those as well.