At Parker & Parker, We Listen.
Too many websites about lawyers and finding them. It’s confusing, so which ones matter, and why? Here’s our take.
What are the costs for the different ways to complete an adoption? We explain the large differences in time and money between them.
- Super Leading Top Lawyers: What's in a Rating?
- What Is the Cost of Adoption?
- 20th Year Drew Parker Named to Leading Lawyers, Rob Parker named to Leading and Super Lawyers
- New Camera Law Is Timely With Recent, Local Alleged Sexual Nursing Home Abuse
- All Adopted Children Can Receive New Social Security Number: New Policy Has No Exclusions
- Dangerous New Legislation for Single Moms and Legal System Introduced by IL Legislators
- Child Litigation Can Happen More Easily in 2016
- Adoption Tax Credit Announced for 2016
- After Adoption, Can I Change the Child's Social Security Number?
- "Custody" Is Gone: New Laws in 2016